Dennerle Nano Scaper's Tank - Complete Set with LED lighting and filter.
Warning: Last items in stock!
- Compact slimline design
- 12 high-quality power LEDs
- With shimmering effect
- Light colour: daylight (Colour rendering: very good)
- Outstanding growing light for aquarium plants
- High-quality aluminium housing, stainless steel mounting rods
- Horizontally and vertically adjustable
- Long lifespan – 20,000 operating hours
- Safety low voltage 20 V, splash proof
- Frame for aquarium glass up to 5 mm thick
Light colour: 6500 Kelvin
Illumination (in 30 cm water depth): approx. 2000 Lux (LED 5.0)
Light flux: 500 lm (LED 5.0)
Power input: 5 W (LED 5.0)
Angle of radiation: 120°
The nano corner filter is a high-performance device with a pump delivery rate of 150 l/h. The pump runs so smoothly and quietly that it is practically inaudible. Its modest power consumption of just 2 W additionally helps to conserve natural resources.
The water flow rate is infinitely adjustable and the filter outlet can be rotated by 90° to enable the flow of water to be channelled in any desired direction.
The filter incorporates a nozzle tube with integrated cleaning slide and a mini-brush for simple cleaning of the nozzle openings.
The narrow intake openings and a very fine-pored preliminary bio foam ensure that the nano corner filter is also safe for young shrimps.
Cleaning the filter element is simplicity itself: Just grip the outflow pipe and pull the filter forward. The rear half of the filter housing remains in the aquarium.
Wash the filter element in a clean bucket with aquarium water, to avoid harming the important filtering bacteria.