We are currently experiencing high demand and an unusual amount of orders. We would like to advise the following points:
- Please allow additional time for any customer service requests. We are unable to take calls at this time, please open a ticket via our support system or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our same day dispatch cut off time has been changed to 12.00 NOON
- Live plants: Due to COVID-19 and the bank holidays there are starting to be some gaps in our plant supply chain, which results in fewer deliveries and lower availability from growers. This specifically will affect pre-order, backorder and special order plants. Please allow a few extra days for those. Due to the high demand in plant orders, certain stocks are selling out fast. We are increasing our stock and order frequency to compensate for this.
- Live shrimp and snail shipping has been temporarily suspended. Royal Mail is experiencing delays across its network. We currently do not expect to offer livestock shipments again before the End of July.
- Royal Mail is now experiencing extensive delays across its network. This is caused by staffing issues in a majority of their sorting facilities. Economy shipment can in some cases now take an addition 10 days, Standard shipping can take an additional 5 days. We are seeing more delays on shipments handed over on Mondays. This varies widely and depends on delivery postcode and routing within RM's network. You can see additional Royal Mail updates here:
- Our Couriers DHL Parcel UK, DHL Express and APC Overnight are starting to see delays depending on local depots, please allow an addition 2-3 days for delivery.