Liquid Mineral and Care Solution for Shrimp and Crayfish.
This product is currently out of stock!
Warning: Last items in stock!
Pro Shrimp's comment: Liquid Montmorillonite minerals supports shell growth and absorbs toxins.
Specially developed for very small aquariums, the Nano range by JBL meets the specific demands of nano aquariums and provides professional care to meet the particular needs of the inhabitants of the aquarium.
Although in principle mini-aquariums are subject to the same laws of biology as their bigger brothers, the care of very small aquariums requires special attention.
Due to the small volume of water, imbalances can very quickly arise, which can be avoided by the specially adapted care products and food range from the JBL Nano series.
Care and shell-moulting product for shrimp and dwarf crayfish
Basic care product for weekly use in nano aquariums. The essential clay mineral, montmorillonite, ensures that prawns and crayfish thrive and promotes healthy shell-moulting.
How JBL NanoCrusta acts:
• JBL NanoCrusta produces clean, healthy aquarium water using completely natural means without the use of chemicals.
• This ensures that prawns and dwarf crayfish thrive, plant growth is activated and algae growth restricted.
• Contains the invaluable clay mineral, montmorillonite, for problem-free, healthy shell moulting and clear colouring with distinct colour separation.
• Micro fine natural minerals disperse in the water, absorbing a wide range of unwanted substances, discoloration, particles and bacteria through their special surface structure. The aquarium as a whole becomes one huge filter.
• The initial discolouration immediately after application shows the effectiveness and disappears after 2 – 24 hours, leaving crystal-clear water.